Closing is what separates the dreamer from someone who makes their dreams come true.
If you’re looking to improve your closing game then keep in mind these top 10 mistakes that salespeople make when it comes to closing.
- Never attempt the close
- Pressure is perceived as a bad thing.
- Unwillingness to deal with emotions.
- Lack of belief in the product.
- Incorrect estimation of effort.
- Being “reasonable.”
- No financial plan in place.
- Handling objections that are only complaints.
- Shortage of closing material.
- Incorrect barrier to the close.
Remember a customer is never truly serviced until the deal is closed and they get your product/service.
If you want to learn how to become a master at closing deals then check out the Advanced Closing and Negotiating Training Program inside Cardone Academy.